The 3-day conference programme will feature top international experts who share their insights on several key themes of the safety and homeland security sector. Conferences will be conducted eitheir in English or French with different format, from keynote to panel debate and case study.
The event is organised under the auspices of the French Ministry of Interior in partnership with several governmental bodies.
For many decades Milipol Paris has enjoyed a worldwide status as the leading event dedicated to the security profession. It provides the perfect forum for presenting the latest technological innovations in the area, effectively meeting the needs of the sector as a whole and also addressing current threats and dangers.
The event covers all areas of homeland security:
- Data protection – Information and Communication systems
- Economic and Industrial Intelligence
- Systems integration
- Risk analysis and management
- Civil defence
- Forensic science services
- Law enforcement
- Anti-terrorism – Special Forces
- Protection of industrial and sensitive sites – Perimeter security
- Fight against organised crime
- Security of public places – Urban security
- Transport security
- Port and airport security – Border control
- Road safety
- Security of financial systems
- Prison security
- Oil and gas sector
- The Fight against Cyberthreats and Cybercrime
- Private Security