Save the date. LETSCROWD WORKSHOP: Presentation of final results. Bilbao, 19.10.2019
by Matteo Mauri
We are pleased to inform you that LETSCROWD will host a workshop with the support of the ERTZAINTZA (Basque police) where the final results of the project will be presented.
The overall LETSCROWD objective is to create guidelines and support tools for the implementation of the European Security Model in the protection of crowds during mass gatherings. These includes new methods, policies, designs and technological tools which have been demonstrated in piloting actions.
The project, with a budget of 3 million Euros, has been developed by 17 stakeholders from Spain, Belgium, Italy, United Kingdom, Germany, Romania, Portugal and Israel.
During the workshop day the main tools developed within the project will be presented, the main conclusions and lessons learned will be discussed. We encourage you to register as soon as possible to secure your attendance at this interesting event.
We look forward to welcoming you and hope to make LETSCROWD WORKSHOP an exciting and successful event with your support.
WHERE: Larrauri-Mendotxe Bidea, 18, 48950 Erandio, Bizkaia (Bilbao)
WHEN: Saturday October 19, 2019
Kindly note that registration is mandatory, so please confirm your attendance at the following email:
- 09:00-09:15: Arrival of the participants
- 09:15-09:25: LETSCROWD-General overview (Introduction, project overview and main objectives)
- 09:45-10:00: Coffee break
- 10:00-11:30: Explanation of the different technologies developed within LETSCROWD (approx. 15’-20’ each):
- DRA: Dynamic Risk Assessment
- Human-centred toolkit:
- Crowd models
- Innovative Communication Procedures
- Text Analytics Engine
- Computer vision for crowd protection
- LETSCROWD SERVER for security policymaker
- 11:30-12:30: Practical demo where attendants will have the opportunity to interact with the LETSCROWD tools
- 12:30-13:30: Validation session: formal feedback on the tools by the attendants.
- 13:30-14:00: Questions, conclusions and wrap-up
- 14:00-16:00: Lunch break