LETSCROWD Server – LESTCROWD Tool Presentation Cards #7
by Matteo Mauri
Download the LETSCROWD Toolcards. The LETSCROWD Server presents and integrates a set of innovative tools with the aim of improving citizen security in events of massive concurrence.
The results have been designed from the outset to be a direct implementation of the security model described in the European Union’s Security Strategy. These are:
1. DRA (Dynamic Risk Assessment), dynamically assess the risk for crowd by processing weak signals and other time-varying events.
2. PMT (Policy Making Toolkit), to help decision makers about authorization and policies.
3. RTE (Real-time evacuation tool), to provide evacuation times and optimal evacuation routes.
4. SIE (Semantic Intelligent Engine), semantic analysis of social networks and web.
5. HCV (Human Computer Vision), supporting LEAs in the analysis for video footage.
WHO IS THIS TOOL FOR?
– Public authorities: LEAs and First responders
– Event organizers: Specifically designed for mass gathering events
WHEN SHOULD THE TOOL BE USED?
The LETSCROWD Server is a tool designed to help LEAS control all kinds of Events in all their phases: preparation, execution and post-event. This centralized base will be fed by all the project tools and the intelligence coming from LEAS.
WHAT IS THE ADDED VALUE OR BENEFITS FOR LEAs OPERATORS AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS?
– Provide quantified risk analysis and promote security with regards to mass gatherings events.
– Improved decision policy-makers’ planning and situational awareness to help them understand and combat potential threats in crowd events.
The LETSCROWD Server Toolcard is available below.
See also the LETSCROWD Server video.
See all the LETSCROWD toolcards.